Creole "Shut My Mouth" Pepper Sauce
Our Maison Louisianne Creole Shut My Mouth Pepper Sauce has a "friendly heat." A thick and rich blend of spices and peppers, Maison Louisianne Creole Pepper Sauce makes a terrific addition to scrambled eggs or soups. A unique pepper sauce, it does not use vinegar as its base, but rather Chili di Arbol, the Mexican Tree Chili.
Pour it on cream cheese for a spicy appetizer with crackers. Spoon it liberally on meats, chicken, or shellfish, or combine it with sour cream to make an ordinary baked potato extra special . It adds all-natural Creole flavoring to almost any food. So order up some Pepper Sauce, and see what the best Pepper Sauce in the country tastes like!
WINNER, BEST LOUISIANA STYLE PEPPER SAUCE: Fiery Foods Magazine
- All natural award winning taste
- Great with Oyster on the half-shell
- Wake up your red beans or A.M. eggs
- Chicken, fish, or meat -- rub it on!
- Pour it on a cream cheese wedge
- Try it on a baked potato
- Add it to ground beef for a real taste treat!
- ALL NATURAL and FAT FREE. We use no artificial colors or flavors.
Our Shut My Mouth Creole Pepper Sauce comes in a 10 oz. (284g) jar.
Water, tomato paste, soybean oil, wine vinegar, onion, chili pepper, dehydrated garlic, sugar, red pepper, spices, herbs, and dried parsley.
Certified Gluten Free.
UPC: 0 87586 00400 4
PACK: 12/10 oz.